Tour Cost Inclusions :
- Accomodation Standard/Deluxe/Luxury/premium will be as per your acceptance as per the discussion. Single, double and triple accommodation (solo or sharing basis) provided in accordance with your choice.
- All buffet breakfast /lunch/Dinner will be provided in the pre-determined hotel or restaurant only. (the buffet vary with the package you choose).
- All Transfers and sightseeing will be pre pre-decided schedule and as per itinerary. All transport and parking related expenses are covered (including the Driver related expenses).
- Fuel expenses, driver allowances, toll taxes and the like are included, All hotel related expenses and taxes are included.
- A fully dedicated customer service, reachable through a 24×7-hour phone number is provided.
- Children below 5yrs will be complimentary.
- No Hidden Charges. A total absence of any kind of hidden cost.
Cost doesn’t include:
Given expenses are not included in the package and will be borne directly by the client itself, shall they occur.
- Other meals which are not included in Package, All kinds of personal expenses including those made towards telephone calls/ recharge, laundry/washing/ironing, tips, gratuity, soft/hard drinks and other beverages purchased by self, mineral water bottles and cans, luggage portage charges etc.
- 05% GST.
- All expenses that are not mentioned in the “inclusion” list above.
- All kinds of expenses that arise because of a natural calamity (in the form of rock/landslides, strikes, agitations, political disturbances of other nature, riots etc). These expenses will be borne by the customer/client and he/she shall have to pay the costs on the spot itself.
- Any kind of entry fees & guides Charges anywhere if it is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips: travel insurance, medical insurance, camera fee, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, and telephone charges.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car ropeway, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges, railway Tickets if not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any extra expenses which are used during the trip.
- 25% of the tour package cost need to be deposited at the “booking” time for the booking confirmation.
- Next 50% of the tour package cost need to be deposited at least 30 days before the actual date of departure.
- The remaining 25% balance will be on the 1st day on arrival.
- Rates do not apply to the peak Festive time and season, there are ups and downs in hotel and transport rates during festive and peak season so rates can be different.
- Rates of accommodation in hotels are based on the availability reservation of it in the hotels. In case the mentioned hotels do not have rooms/accommodation available, alternate stay or accommodation will be provided (will offer similar hotel/accommodation and amenities).
- Cancellation of the Tour, Hotel, Transport will invite the cancellation fee/charge, as per the company norms and policy.
- Retention/fee will be charged if the Check-In gets delayed or is cancelled due to any of the 3rd party services (including a pony, helicopter, palki and others).
- No refunds will be made for the sightseeing activities and destinations that get missed due to political/weather disturbances, natural calamities and other unforeseen reason which are not in our hand.
When/If You Cancel Holiday Tour Plans & Packages, Travel arrangements and tours can be canceled either by you or someone else in your tour party.An email or a written notice to this effect must be received by us at our offices.
Hence cancellation charges will be levied which will be as per our duly published cancellation policy which is detailed below.
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any case).
- Cancellation charges will be as per Individual persons.
The General Terms and Conditions
- No refunds will be provided in case of any Road Blocks, Accidents, Bad Weather Condition etc.
- Kindly read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices before any booking. All the email conversations will also be part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Kindly take care of your belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identification documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Driving License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- For extra adults, many hotels also provide extra mattresses instead of extra beds. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only an extra bed instead of an extra mattress. Children below 5 years of age can share their parent’s bed free of cost (complimentary).
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have a certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact the hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- Most of the hotels charge extra for room heaters or Wifi. Normal packages do not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- If meals are included in the package it will be served at a set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for the menu. Some hotels have a Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotels – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills go above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at the respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- Kindly clarify the meal preferences that you have. We will forward the preferences to the hotels/resorts as well. For instance, the “Jain” meal.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time, vehicles will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicles.
- Drivers will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jams. Normal working hours of a driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill areas roads driving after sunset and music are not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mention email conversation before booking).
- In case you want multiple visits to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change).
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increase more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- Company reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destinations / hill stations – some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depending on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guests have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on a direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Sometimes vehicle parking areas are a little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicles will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in the itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact the company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions, kindly inform the company in advance or discuss these things with the company rather than the driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of some issues with some particular place we can adjust.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by the company. Companies can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- Company Here expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Company considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Haridwar Uttarakhand India.
About Helicopter in Kedarnath:
- Valid identification is required as well as biometric registration.
- There are 3 different helipad locations (Phata, Sirsi and Guptkashi) and ticket will be booked according to availability. If your hotel is far from helipad you need to start early to reach on time. If you prefer particular helipad only kindly contact company before making payment.
- If the helicopters are not flying for any reason like weather or other reason we will be not responsible. You will get your money for helicopter ticket cost refund but date change will be difficult for us. In case of cancelation of flight for the day due to any reason, the current day passenger will be given priority over previous day passenger. Previous passengers may be accommodated subject to availability of seats; else full fare will be refunded. No extra refund for meals / accommodation / transport will be provided only helicopter ticket cost will be refund.
- Aerial photography from helicopter is prohibited.
- Reporting time for Helicopter is as per the aviation company information on ticket and we will be not able to change it and if you don’t reach on reporting time no refund is possible. All passengers should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time after that depending on traffic and flight schedule. Boarding time can take 2 hrs also after reporting but guest must reach on time according reporting time.
- The same day return passengers will get only 2 hrs for darshan at Kedarnath Ji Dham.
- Priority Darshan passes (VIP tickets) for Kedarnath temple for same day passenger will be charged as per rates decided by Badri-Kedar Temple Committee (BKTC). Approx 1100 to RS 2500 Per Person. That amount you have to pay as per crowd & committee instruction at the helipad.
- Seating of the passengers will be depending on the helicopter load carriage and guests may have to be divided in separate flights.
- Two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
- Night halt passengers will be booked for 1400 hrs onwards flights only. Reporting time at Kedarnath helipad, next day for return flights, will be 0600 hrs. Night halt passengers will be allowed to stay at Kedarnath after the declaration by Govt. of Uttarakhand.
- Passenger weight more than 80 kg have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight. Weight will be calculated individually and will not be offset with another passenger.
- Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 2 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
- Children above 2 years of age will be provided with a seat and will be charged full fare. For infants less than two years is free and no seat will be provided to the infants.
- Aviation company liability in case of any injury death or damage or lost of property etc will depend on civil aviation rules and regulations (Carriage by air act as per the latest rules). All disputes regarding this should be between particular aviation services Provider Company and guest directly and Esprit Journey will not be liable.